Tuesday, August 11, 2009

it's my life ..




how long that i dint write my blog ?
maybe already have few weeks ?
nothing to post.
and no mood for last few days.
because of what huh ??

my school having a exam week.
i'm so confused ~
because having math test today.
but at last i have done it all.
just left question that i leave it empty :)

my birth is coming soon on tis sunday.
but i din celebrate for it.
and friday i will bek to sw work.
jus work for friday - sunday.
normally monday - thursday it's my study day.
hahas.
i looks study hard & working hard right ?
just better than tat i everyday stay at home.
at least friday - sunday i can earn money and work at there for overtime.

my friend ,
will you wish me "Happy Birthday" ?
we have long time dint meet each other.
i miss our memories so much !
my friends you too ?

of cause i'm missing someone else too.
did anyone know who is that ?
let you'll guess urself.
best friend maybe u know who is it ,
just shHhhh ~
dont say it out at here.
just wanna to told him ,
i miss him ;
i love him ;
i do really miss him ;
i do really love him always !
who knows ??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home